Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 1, 2009

ARC - Abilene Road Cycling

I have started a Facebook group. It is called ARC - Abilene Road Cycling. Yes, I came up with that on my own. I even designed a logo. The idea is to connect the Abilene road cycling community. There seems to be a lot of runners and they get information out pretty easily. As a fairly new cyclist I have found very difficult to get connected to the road cycling scene here in Abilene. I also want to use the group to promote road cycling and its events in and around Abilene.

I also want to use it to give a shout out to our local bike shops. We have two of the best around.

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

Amen to that brotha! I would definately start cycling to do my errands if it were safer. I've thought about it so many times, but the thought of my kids getting hurt because of me taking a risk is scary.